If you would like to book SeaEscape Cottage, please contact Valerie Daniels on 01379 586395. A deposit of 30% of the rental charge is required to secure the booking, with the balance payable four weeks prior to the holiday start date. Once a provisional booking has been made, please forward a completed Booking Form and deposit cheque to the address provided. The booking form can be downloaded from this page by clicking on the link below. Alternatively a form can be sent to you by request.
The rental charge includes the use of heating costs, bed linen and towels. A welcome tray is provided and basic provisions such as tea, coffee, milk and sugar will be supplied for your arrival.
Arrival and Departure
Arrival and departure at SeaEscape is usually on a Friday. However, during non-peak periods we are able to be flexible with this arrangement. Please arrive after 3pm unless otherwise agreed and leave the cottage by 10.30 am on the day of departure. If we are able to extend these times to allow a more leisurely arrival and departure, we will let you know closer to your holiday date!
Weakly breaks from £325 to £420 depending on date.
Short Breaks are available during non-peak periods of the year. A three-night break generally costs £240 and four nights cost £270. Short breaks usually run from Friday to Monday or Monday to Friday, however we will happily consider variations on these arrangements! Although Bank Holiday weekends, Summer Holidays and Christmas and New Year periods are usually excluded, please enquire nearer to the required date in case of cancellations or vacancies.
Terms and Conditions
- To secure your booking, a deposit of 30%, together with a completed booking form, must be received by us within seven days of the provisional booking. If it is likely that the deposit will be delayed, please contact us as soon as possible to ensure the provisional booking is held open. The deposit is non-refundable (exceptions apply, see below).
- Prices are inclusice of VAT at the current rate.
- The balance of the rental fee is due four weeks prior to the holiday start date. If the date you are booking is less than four weeks away, the full rental fee will be payable within seven days of the provisional booking. If full payment is not received within three weeks of the holiday start date, we reserve the right to cancel the holiday booking. In this event the deposit will be non-refundable.
- If you have to cancel your holiday through unforeseen circumstances, please inform us as soon as possible. We will do our utmost to re-let the cottage and if we are able to do so fully, we will refund payments you have made. However, you will remain liable for the full cost of the holiday booking if we are unable to re-let the cottage.
- SeaEscape Cottage is suitable for up to four guests. Please give details of the guests that will be staying, including the ages of under-18’s, on the Booking Form. You are welcome to have additional guests to stay during your booking period, so long as the total staying at any one time does not exceed four. Please inform us in advance if you plan to invite guests that are not listed in the Booking Form.
- We accept no liability for any injury, loss or damage to guests and / or their belongings, damage by or to any third party or for damage to any motor vehicle or its contents.
- The hirer is responsible for the property and its contents for the duration of the booking period and will be expected to take all reasonable care of it. The cottage and all equipment and utensils must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. The property must be securely locked when you are out and all reasonable care taken not to expose the cottage to any fire risk.
- We reserve the right to enter the property at any time for the purpose of maintenance or repairs should they become necessary. However, we will respect your right to privacy and ensure that you are not unduly disturbed during your holiday.
- The hirer is legally responsible for all damage and breakages and these should be reported to the owner before the end of your holiday. You will be expected to pay for any damage that is beyond what is reasonably to be expected. However, minor breakages and damage are not normally chargeable.
- SeaEscape Cottage is strictly non-smoking. Any damage or contamination caused by guests smoking in the property that results in the need for extra maintenance and / or dry-cleaning of soft furnishing will be chargeable to the hirer.