Access Statement for Sea Escape Cottage
Sea Escape Cottage is a brick built end terraced cottage. Victoria Road leads off the High Street, a very narrow road parking on right side of road going down. It is a no through road. Turning is at front of garages.
- On the website www.seaescapecottage.com there are pictures of all the rooms and garden.
- Booking can be made by telephone or letter. Guests will be provided with a map to get to the cottage. Bus Stops are opposite entrance to Gold Park in the High Street.
- This access statement is available on the website and also in the Welcome Folder within the cottage.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- Car Parking is in Victoria Road or in the pay and display car park in Beach Road. There is also a shoppers car park off Station Road, short stay. Please do not leave your car on the garages property at the end of Victoria Road. You can access the back of the cottage by walking past the garages then going down the footpath onto Gold Park, turn left then there are two small steps up through gate into garden.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
- The front entrance is from Victoria Road. The key is in the key safe on the left hand side of door numbers will be sent to guests with map. There are two steps up from the road, one large and one small step.
- The door opens to staircase there is a light switch in front to left hand side. To your left the door leads into Lounge and Dining Room 19ft 8 x 11ft 7 max 8ft 8 min. The flooring is laminated wood with rug in front of fire place. Fire place is for decoration only, no heater only red glow.
- There is a three seater sofa, one armchair, TV with remote control and DVD player.
- There is a dining table and 6 chairs opposite is a futon. There is a cupboard which has the hoover, ironing board and iron within. Door leads from Dining area to Kitchen to your right is the gas boiler and water heater. The electric oven with grill, washing machine and 1 1/2 sink bowl. There is also a microwave above the cupboards which contain cups and glasses etc. Cupboard beneath work surfaces has plates and oven dishes. There is a fridge freezer with radio /CD player on the top. Patio doors to outside garden which has a shed with barbeque and chairs and a bench. A washing line is available in garden. The garden has slabs directly outside patio doors then stones.
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
- Upstairs leads to two bedrooms, which are carpeted in a light fawn tweed also the stairs are also carpeted in the same.
- Bedroom 1 has a double bed, two chest of drawers in alcoves either side of the bed which also sit table lamps. There is a door to a cupboard which has a rail and shelf.
- Bedroom 2 has two single beds. The beds are so the heads are opposite. One has a shelf above with lamp the other has a small table with lamp.
- There is one step down to the bathroom. There is a thermostatic shower over the shower bath with a screen. Also a vanity basin unit with storage space, w.c. and shaver point with light. The bathroom has vinyl flooring with mats. The bathroom fan switch is outside the bathroom above light switch. The heated towel rail switch is outside bathroom door near the skirting board.
- A Welcome Tray is provided.
- Folder of places to visit etc
- File of appliances guide
- Shed key in top cupboard next to Fridge Freezer
- No Smoking or Pets
- There is a key safe on shed if key gets lost ring for different number.
Mrs V Daniels, Mill Farmhouse, Weybread, Diss, Norfolk, IP21 5RS
Telephone: 01379 586395
Emergency number: 07776242888 or 07958129919
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01379586395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org